Classic 20cm/2.5L Covered Sauce Pan
- Heavy duty, pressure cast aluminium with extra thick base for quick heat up
- Ceramic titanium surface with PFOA-free GreenTek non-stick coating
- Fat-free frying, metal utensils safe
- Suitable for all stove tops, except induction
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Fast and even heat distribution
- Ovenproof up to 260°C
- Dishwasher safe - but not recommended
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark
The Scanpan Classic cookware range showcases a GreenTek non-stick coating which is 100% PFOA free, meaning it's safer for your family and the environment. The heavy-duty, pressure-cast aluminum body has an extra-thick base for quick, even heating and it is compatible with all cooking surfaces (excluding induction). The extraordinarily hard exterior surface is a ceramic and titanium nonstick cooking surface which is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. Patented spring-lock handle stays cool during normal stove top use and the saucepan is also oven safe from up to 260°C. It's also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
|Construction:||Solid pressure cast aluminium|
|Surface:||Newtek ceramic titanium nonstick|
|Handles:||Spring-locked phenolic plastic (oven-safe to 260°C)|
|Lid:||Tempered glass with heat-resistant phenolic handles|
|Dimensions:||20 x 15cm
Top Diameter: 20cm
Base Diameter: 14.8cm
Metal Utensil Safe
Helper handle for extra control
|Cleaning/Care:||Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended|
1. Your SCANPAN cookware product is covered by a 10 year warranty from date of registered purchase.
2. SCANPAN product is guaranteed against manufacturing faults & material defects.
3. The SCANPAN is guaranteed not to crack, peel or blister. If properly prepared, cleaned and maintained, nonstick properties will not deteriorate over time.
4. This warranty does not cover damage or destruction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, overheating, alteration or commercial use. This warranty does not cover stains, discolorations, scratch or scuff marks, or dents. This warranty does not apply if the care and maintenance instructions published in our literature and on our website have not been followed. Incidental and consequential damage are expressly excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover glass lids, consumable parts, etc subject to wear and tear.