Classic 26cm Covered Sauté Pan
Classic is the original, timeless SCANPAN series. Designed for gas and ceramic stoves and built for everyday use, year after year. The series’ specially-designed base ensures even heat distribution, giving the pots and pans excellent boiling and frying properties. And the unique non-stick coating makes both cooking and cleaning a pleasure.
- Solid pressure-cast aluminium
- Newtek ceramic titanium non-stick surface
- Tempered glass lid
- Spring-locked phenolic plastic handle
- Made in Denmark
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Dishwasher safe
- Covered by Scanpan's 10 year warranty
|Construction:||Solid pressure-cast aluminium|
|Surface:||Newtek ceramic titanium nonstick|
|Handle:||Spring-locked phenolic plastic (oven-safe to 260C)|
|Lid:||Tempered glass with heat-resistant phenolic handles|
|Dimensions:||Top Diameter: 26cm
Base Diameter: 18.5cm
|Height (without lid):||6.5cm|
Metal Utensil Safe
Helper handle for extra control
|Cleaning/care:||Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended|
(Only Available Online)
1. Your SCANPAN cookware product is covered by a 10 year warranty from date of registered purchase.
2. SCANPAN product is guaranteed against manufacturing faults & material defects.
3. The SCANPAN is guaranteed not to crack, peel or blister. If properly prepared, cleaned and maintained, nonstick properties will not deteriorate over time.
4. This warranty does not cover damage or destruction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, overheating, alteration or commercial use. This warranty does not cover stains, discolorations, scratch or scuff marks, or dents. This warranty does not apply if the care and maintenance instructions published in our literature and on our website have not been followed. Incidental and consequential damage are expressly excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover glass lids, consumable parts, etc subject to wear and tear.