Fiskars Classic Professional Dressmaking Scissors 25cm
Loved across the globe for more than four decades, Fiskars orange-handled scissors are a design icon. Today, our range of scissors is wider than ever. So, no matter how tough the cutting challenge, you can rest assured we have the scissors for you.
Fiskars High quality stainless steel, durable and highly ergonomic scissors. These scissors will cut both thin and thick fabrics, paper, laminated materials, cellophane and films. The blades are long and sharp and the scissors have a bent-handle perfect for slicing through material in one long smooth cutting action making it ideal for fabrics. The screw on the blades can be adjusted to improve cutting performance, for light to medium duty cutting jobs.
- For long (sewing & office) cutting needs - long blade for a long smooth cutting action
- Ergonomic patented handle for extra comfort and control.
- High quality stainless steel blade.
- Long-lasting cutting performance.
- Cut thick and multiple-layers of fabric (denim, polyester...), paper, cardboard, laminated materials, light metal, films..
- The screw on the blades can be adjusted to improve cutting performance.
One billion scissors sold
In 1967, Fiskars revolutionized the way the world saw scissors. Not only were our orange-handled Classic scissors lighter, more comfortable and easier to handle than heavy forged scissors, they also delivered an amazing leap in cutting performance. Since then, over a billion Fiskars scissors have been sold worldwide.
Before a pair of Fiskars scissors leave the plant, they are sound tested. It’s easy to recognise the sound of a genuine pair of Fiskars, which arises as the cutting point moves along the blade all the way to the tip. It’s the sound of quality, which you can hear in the video.