Fiskars Classic Travel Size Foldable Scissors
Loved across the globe for more than four decades, Fiskars orange-handled scissors are a design icon. Today, our range of scissors is wider than ever. So, no matter how tough the cutting challenge, you can rest assured we have the scissors for you.
Thanks to it's tiny size, it can be easily transported in a little sewing pouch or hangable on a key-ring.
- Very convenient for cutting lightweight & small pieces of material.
- Right and left-handed.
- Ideal for cutting in tight spaces, quick snips and trimming thread
- Folds for convenient transportation and space-saving storage
- Stainless-steel blades make clean cuts
- Double-loop handle accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Made in Finland
In 1967, Fiskars revolutionized the way the world saw scissors. Not only were our orange-handled Classic scissors lighter, more comfortable and easier to handle than heavy forged scissors, they also delivered an amazing leap in cutting performance. Since then, over a billion Fiskars scissors have been sold worldwide.
Before a pair of Fiskars scissors leave the plant, they are sound tested. It’s easy to recognise the sound of a genuine pair of Fiskars, which arises as the cutting point moves along the blade all the way to the tip. It’s the sound of quality, which you can hear in the video.