Fiskars Classic General Purpose Scissors 21cm
- For multi-purpose (craft, sewing & office) cutting needs.
- Ergonomic patented handle for extra comfort and control.
- Sharp high quality stainless steel blade.
- Long-lasting cutting performance.
- Cut paper, laminated material & fabric
- The screw on the blades can be adjusted to improve cutting performance.
- Made in Finland
One billion scissors sold
In 1967, Fiskars revolutionized the way the world saw scissors. Not only were our orange-handled Classic scissors lighter, more comfortable and easier to handle than heavy forged scissors, they also delivered an amazing leap in cutting performance. Since then, over a billion Fiskars scissors have been sold worldwide.
Before a pair of Fiskars scissors leave the plant, they are sound tested. It’s easy to recognise the sound of a genuine pair of Fiskars, which arises as the cutting point moves along the blade all the way to the tip. It’s the sound of quality, which you can hear in the video.