CTX 18cm/2.5L Sauce Pan w.Lid
Strong design and durable materials. SCANPAN CTX is an exclusive series of pots and pans for the everyday demands of food enthusiasts.
With CTX, you get uncompromising cookware in the best Danish quality. The ceramic titanium surface is extraordinarily robust and safe for use with metal and steel kitchen tools.
The durable non-stick coating ensuring perfect cooking and the brushed steel exterior makes CTS look great on every stove.
Does not contain PFOA.
- 5-ply aluminium and steel construction
- Satin finish stainless steel
- Rapid, even heating
- Non-stick Greentek ceramic titanium surface
- Cast stainless steel handle
- Made in Denmark
- Induction compatible
- Covered by a 10 year warranty
Scanpan presents their most durable, most efficient, most attractive range ever - Scanpan CTX. Featuring 5-ply aluminium and steel construction, each CTX piece has a satin finish to it while promoting rapid, even heating for best cooking results. Non-stick Greentek ceramic titanium surfaces make CTX cookware easy to use and clean, while cast stainless steel handles and tempered glass and stainless steel lids add to the convenience. Made in Denmark, Scanpan CTX cookware are induction compatible, dishwasher safe and covered by a 10 year warranty.
|Construction:||5-ply aluminium and steel|
|Surface:||Greentek ceramic titanium nonstick|
|Handles:||Cast stainless steel|
|Lid:||Tempered glass and stainless steel|
|Metal utensil safe:||Yes|
(Only Available Online)
1. Your SCANPAN cookware product is covered by a 10 year warranty from date of registered purchase.
2. SCANPAN product is guaranteed against manufacturing faults & material defects.
3. The SCANPAN is guaranteed not to crack, peel or blister. If properly prepared, cleaned and maintained, nonstick properties will not deteriorate over time.
4. This warranty does not cover damage or destruction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, overheating, alteration or commercial use. This warranty does not cover stains, discolourations, scratch or scuffmarks, or dents. This warranty does not apply if the care and maintenance instructions published in our literature and on our website have not been followed. Incidental and consequential damage are expressly excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover glass lids, consumable parts, etc subject to wear and tear.