Impact 24cm/7.2L Stock Pot
We all deserve the luxury of preparing food in beautiful cookware. This is possible thanks to SCANPAN Impact.
Built on many years of experience, designers in Denmark have developed the Impact range with all the characteristics you expect from SCANPAN: high quality, functional design and high performance.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel surface
- 5mm aluminium core base, clad in stainless steel
- Stainless steel, double riveted handles
- Dishwasher safe, recommend hand washing
- 10 years warranty
- Internal capacity markings and rolled rims for drip-free pouring
- Induction compatible
Stainless steel soup pots for boiling soups, potatoes, pasta or vegetables. The edges of Impact products are designed to enable pouring from any angle without dripping. The thick base ensures excellent heat distribution. Suitable for use with all types of heat sources. Stainless steel is easy to maintain and stays beautiful for many years. Well-suited for serving. The entire Impact series features "cold" handles and pouring edges.
|Construction:||18/10 stainless steel|
|Base:||5mm aluminium core, clad in stainless steel|
|Handles:||Stainless steel, double riveted|
|Lid:||Tempered glass with coated stainless steel handles|
|Dimensions:||Top Diameter: 24cm
Base Diameter: 22.3cm
|Features:||Internal capacity markings
Rolled rim for drip-free pouring
Oven Safe Up to 260°C
|Cleaning/Care:||Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended|
(Only Available Online)
1. Your SCANPAN cookware product is covered by a 10 year warranty from date of registered purchase.
2. SCANPAN product is guaranteed against manufacturing faults & material defects.
3. The SCANPAN is guaranteed not to crack, peel or blister. If properly prepared, cleaned and maintained, nonstick properties will not deteriorate over time.
4. This warranty does not cover damage or destruction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, overheating, alteration or commercial use. This warranty does not cover stains, discolourations, scratch or scuffmarks, or dents. This warranty does not apply if the care and maintenance instructions published in our literature and on our website have not been followed. Incidental and consequential damage are expressly excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover glass lids, consumable parts, etc subject to wear and tear.