Maitre D' 16cm Sauté Pan NO Lid
Maitre D' Steel is a beautiful line of mirror polished steel miniatures. With these elegant products you can really cook and serve in style. Whether preparing delicious sauces, making individual servings of entrees and desserts or making a stylish presentation of tapas dishes, from cooktop to table this cookware is bound to impress.
Maitre D' draws inspiration from French copper cookware, as it is crafted from durable, mirror-polished, 18/10 stainless steel with a copper exterior for quick and even heat distribution. The multi-layered construction of each piece features both a pure aluminium and aluminium alloy core to allow for superior cooking results every time, while the cast stainless steel handles are riveted for sturdy handling.
- Designed in Denmark.
- Multi-layer construction of 18/10 stainless steel, aluminium alloy, pure aluminium and copper.
- Copper exterior for quick and even heat distribution.
- Cast stainless steel handles.
- Suitable for most cooktops, including solid plate, ceramic, radiant ring, gas and halogen, and suitable for use in the oven.
- Designed for cooking single portions, as well as sophisticated serving.
Use to prepare heavenly sauces, sauté small portions or for tapas. No matter what this mini sauté pan is indeed decorative used directly from stove to table.
|Construction:||18/10 Stainless steel
Multi layer fused base
|Handles:||Heavy duty cast stainless steel / Double riveted|
|Dimensions:||Top Diameter: 16cm
Base Diameter: 14.2cm
|Cleaning/care:||Hand washing recommended|
(Only Available Online)
1. Your SCANPAN cookware product is covered by a 10 year warranty from date of registered purchase.
2. SCANPAN product is guaranteed against manufacturing faults & material defects.
3. The SCANPAN is guaranteed not to crack, peel or blister. If properly prepared, cleaned and maintained, nonstick properties will not deteriorate over time.
4. This warranty does not cover damage or destruction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, overheating, alteration or commercial use. This warranty does not cover stains, discolourations, scratch or scuffmarks, or dents. This warranty does not apply if the care and maintenance instructions published in our literature and on our website have not been followed. Incidental and consequential damage are expressly excluded by this warranty. This warranty does not cover glass lids, consumable parts, etc subject to wear and tear.