Rose Pastry Roller
Surprise your friends and family with the ultimate edible rose flower decoration! This pastry is sure to impress at every celebration and deserves a noble setting; because it almost looks too good to eat!
The offset wave cut creates a stunning petal effect for your sweet or savory roses. You'll be able to make muffin-sized, rose-shaped cakes like a pro when using the Rose Roller.
- Quickly and easily prepare a variety of dough pastries in rose shape
- A classy eye-catcher
- With various filling options
- Perfect for weddings, Mother's Day or other festive occasions
- Ideal for doughs up to 1/8 inch thick
- Ideas for sweet and spicy rose pastries
- Includes a recipe booklet
- Material: Durable, easy-clean plastic
- Color: grey/pink
- Dimensions: L 6.69 x W 3.54 x H 1.58 inch
- Hand wash
How to use:
- Place the Rose Roller at the beginning of the rolled-out dough and roll slowly over the dough with firm pressure
- Distribute the filling evenly over the dough sheets, fold over the dough sheets and roll up to roses
- Brush with egg and bake in paper baking cups
About Betty Bossi
Betty Bossi is the leading Swiss culinary company, and has been teaching Swiss people to cook since 1956 – first and foremost through the Betty Bossi magazine, regularly published cookbooks and clever kitchen utensils. In addition, we also develop food products for Switzerland's largest retailer and advise numerous companies on culinary topics.