Chicken Teriyaki with Vegetables
- 6 chicken breasts (with their skin)
- 6 slices of chorizo
- 2 bunches of small onions
- 6 mini corn cobs
- 3 small courgettes (zucchini)
- 6 tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch flat parsley
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki or soy sauce
- salt, pepper
Temperature: 300 ° F
- Lift gently the skin on the chicken breasts and place the slices of chorizo underneath. Put aside.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Finely chop the onions and cut the corn into slices at an angle. Cut the courgettes in half along the length and then into thin slices.
- Make an incision in the shape of a cross on the bottom of the tomatoes and plunge them into boiling water for 10 seconds.
- Cool them quickly in ice-cold water, then take off the skin and cut into quarters. Remove the fleshy part and cut into small squares.
- Heat the olive oil in the casserole and brown the chicken breasts skin-side. Season the other side before browning also.Remove them from the casserole and put aside.
- Add the chopped onions to the casserole and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste.
- Add the corn, courgettes/zucchini and chopped tomatoes. Season again, before adding the chopped parsley.
- Return the chicken breasts to the casserole, on top of the vegetables, cover and cook in the oven at 300 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the teriyaki or soy sauce to deglaze the bottom of the casserole. Then add the lemon juice and serve.
Recipe for 6 persons.
Product Used: Emile Henry Mini Casserole