Sirloin Steak with Mustard
- 1 pork sirloin steak
- 6 tender small potatoes
- 1/2 bunch of green asparagus
- 2 spoonfuls of traditional mustard
- 2 spoonfuls of balsamic vinegar reduction
- 2 spoonfuls of virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the potatoes, cut into two pieces, into one of the steamer baskets.
- Put the sirloin steak in the other basket and season it with salt and pepper.
- Put the two baskets of the steamer, putting the sirloin steak basket onto the other basket, on a saucepan with boiling water, the basket should be stable and secure, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the asparagus to the meat basket and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Mix the mustard with the balsamic vinegar reduction, oil and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Slice the sirloin steak (1 cm slices) and serve it with the potatoes, asparagus and the prepared sauce.
Product Used: Lekue Steam Case 2 pax