Apple delight on a whim!
Forget coring and grating or chopping apples by hand for your morning muesli, apple tarts or fruit salads. Grate an apple fast and easily for the morning muesli or sprinkle it on a salad for a sweet and fruity taste. Thanks to the unique Apple Grater by Betty Bossi, this gets done cleanly, completely safely and with very little effort.
- Gets the job done fast, leaving no mess
- Automatically separates the core during the process
- Juice is captured separately at the grater bottom
- Keeps your hands and work surface clean
- No risk of injury
- Create a healthy breakfast meal, compose fresh fruit treats and succulent pastries
- Recipe booklet with apple delights in grated form included
- Designed in Switzerland
- Material: plastic
- Color: green, white
- Dimensions: H 13.4 x Ø 9.3 cm
- Dishwasher safe
How to use:
Place your whole, unpeeled, de-stemmed apple into the white container – there are spikes at the bottom to keep it in place; then insert the green grater and twist clockwise while pushing down firmly until all the apple is grated into the green container – the super-sharp blades will make quick, clean work of the job, and the core and any juice will be left behind in the white container.
About Betty Bossi
Betty Bossi is the leading Swiss culinary company, and has been teaching Swiss people to cook since 1956 – first and foremost through the Betty Bossi magazine, regularly published cookbooks and clever kitchen utensils. In addition, we also develop food products for Switzerland's largest retailer and advise numerous companies on culinary topics.