Easy Grow Garden Patio Planter with legs 120L
The Keter Elevated Easy Grow Planter: Make gardening easy again!
The Easy Growing system makes gardening easy and fun again. This is an ergonomically designed planting bed that is positioned high off the ground to eliminate stooping and bending. This gardening bed also makes watering easy with a full watering system that includes a reservoir, over-watering indicator and drainage plug. This attractive piece can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Ergonomic design eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient.
- A full watering system:
- includes a reservoir that keeps water below the soil and in contact with the roots to prevent root decay
- an indicator that lets you know when you’ve over-watered
- a drainage tap for easily controlling the water level.
- Drainage plug simplifies outdoor use.
- With a 120 L capacity you can grow a variety of vegetables, herbs and other plants.
- Easy to assemble
Dimensions: 114 (L) x 49.3 x 75.7 (H) cm
- Made out of a durable, weather-resistant resin
- Rattan-style texture
- Ergonomic design that allows you to garden standing up
Please kindly take note item comes un-assembled, it is easy to self assemble it with the instruction manual included!
Keter Gardening Pro Tip:
When it comes to light, water, and food, plants really can get too much of a good thing. It’s always best to know their optimal growing conditions, but these easy tips will still help you care for your plants like a pro. Keep an eye out for dropping or crackly leaves (too dry), as well as yellowing leaves or rotting stems (too wet). Houseplants usually only need food once every two weeks when their roots fill the pot, but check in case your plant has unique needs. As for replanting, opt for a new pot that’s around 20-30% once the roots start to poke out the drainage hole. The result will be beautiful, healthy plants that not only survive, but thrive.