Veggie Cup Aubergine
Turn vegetables and fruits into delicious little stuffed cups and share them as tapas or appetizers.
The Veggie Cup is a utensil with stainless steel blades at the bottom that allows you to ergonomically shape various types of vegetables and fruits to create small cups and prepare a variety of appetizers, snacks or tapas.
It provides two different cutting dimensions (ø43 mm and ø34 mm).
Easy to use. With marks to control the depth of the cup.
How does it work?
- Cut the vegetable or fruit, if necessary, into cubes or the size you want your cups.
- Press the Veggie Cup, while turning it at the same time, against the ingredient.
- Follow the marks on the side of the Veggie Cup to set the casting depth.
- Remove the contents and use them to fill the cup.
- Material: ABS + Stainless steel
- Dimensions: L120 - W74 - H50 mm
- Temperature: -20ºC / +80ºC
- Suitable for: Wash by hand
- Weight: 45 gr.
- Designed in Spain
- BPA Free
- 2 Years guarantee
Lékué is fun and practical; it's design and functionality!
Lékué products have revolutionised kitchens around the world, making them spaces for new food experiences and unique sensations. Blending flavours and textures; making recipes and trying them, all of this helps children and adults discover the pleasures of cooking at home.