Roast Chicken with Mushrooms
- 4 chicken thighs (800 g)
- 300 g potatoes
- 50 g green pepper (1/2 small pepper)
- 50 g red pepper (1/4 small pepper)
- 100 g onion
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Herbs and spices (pepper, thyme, rosemary)
- Julienne the onion and cut the red and green peppers into strips that are quite thick, cut the potato into slices and thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Place all of the vegetables on the tray, with the oil, water, salt and seasoning. Mix together.
- Place the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper, on top.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 200ºC.
- Remove the lid and leave the tray in the oven for a further 7 minutes at 230ºC until the chicken is golden brown.
Product Used: Emile Henry Urban Ruf Rectangular Baker