Easy to do Blueberry Muffin recipe!
Looking for a delicious blueberry muffin recipe to try at home? Look no further! Our recipe is easy to follow and produces perfectly moist and fluffy muffins every time. With fresh blueberries and a touch of lemon zest, these muffins are bursting with flavor. And the best part? They're healthier than your average muffin, with no refined sugar or processed ingredients. Get ready to impress your friends and family with your baking skills!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the applesauce, Greek yogurt, honey, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature, and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthier blueberry muffins!