Hash Brown and Rosti Maker Red
For making grated potato strips
The quickest hash browns and Swiss style rösti potatoes you’ve ever made – Super simple, homemade, and all from scratch! With the Betty Bossi Hash Brown & Rösti Maker it’s done in no time: simply boil the whole, unpeeled potatoes, cut them in half, and press them through the cutting mesh, done! Grate over 2 lbs of boiled potatoes in less than 5 minutes!
• A quick and easy way to prepare hash browns or Swiss style rosti
• Peel and grate boiled potatoes at the same time
• Quickly process large amounts of potatoes
• Transparent cup lets you see what’s inside
• Safe & easy to use, no fuss, no mess
• Easy to clean
• Recipe booklet with fantastic ideas included
- Cup and ring made of plastic, cutting grid made of wire
- Dimensions: 11.5 × 10.5 cm
- Dishwasher safe, cutting grid not dishwasher safe
- Colour: Red
How to use:
With this potato slicer, you simply need to cut the cooked potatoes in half and push them through the slicing grille. To finish, simply twist the red lid back and forth to remove the potato skin with ease.
About Betty Bossi
Betty Bossi is the leading Swiss culinary company, and has been teaching Swiss people to cook since 1956 – first and foremost through the Betty Bossi magazine, regularly published cookbooks and clever kitchen utensils. In addition, we also develop food products for Switzerland's largest retailer and advise numerous companies on culinary topics.