Garlic Chicken Wings
- 2lb 3oz Chicken wings
- 5-8 Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sherry, Port or beer
- 1/2 tsp Ground white pepper
Temperature: 350 ° F
1. Wash chicken wings under cold running water. Drain well.
2. Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl.
3. Place chicken wings in a clean bag and pour in marinade. Lightly squish the bag to coat chicken wings evenly. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
5. Line a baking tray with foil and arrange chicken wings over. Reserve leftover marinade sauce.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes, until chicken wings are slightly charred on the outside. Pour leftover marinade over the wings and continue to bake for another 10 minutes, until chicken wings are crusty on the outside.
7. Serve immediately.
Product Used: Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Dish