- 1 lb ground lamb
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1-2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
Temperature: 350 ° F
- In a large Duralex bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix together until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Do not over mix because that is when the meatballs will become tough.
- Place a Lekue nonstick baking mat on a half sheet pan or cookie sheet.
- Form little meatballs about ¾” and place onto the baking sheet.
- Continue until all of the meatballs are formed.
- Place the meatballs into a preheated 350F oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
Product Used : Lekue Classic Non Spill Bakemat