Emile Henry's Fish Dish
- 1/2 lb. filleted haddock
- 1/2 lb. filleted cod
- 1/2 lb. filleted salmon or sea trout
- 1 chicory
- 8 green asparagus
- 3.5 oz. mange-tout
- 1 shallot
- 1 small bunch dill
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
- white pepper
Temperature: ° F
- Leaf the chicory and strip the asparagus. Take the stalks off the mange-tout and dice the shallot. Divide the dill into tiny bunches.
- Place all of the ingredients in a square Emile Henry dish: the haddock, cod and salmon fillets, chicory leaves, asparagus, mange-tout, shallot and dill.
- Add the lime juice, white wine, warm water and crème, but don't season yet. Cover the dish with plastic cling-film.
- Put the dish in the microwave on maximum power for 5 min, preferably on a revolving tray.
- After the cooking time, let the dish stand for 3 min.
- Take off the cling-film. Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve straight away, accompanied by plainly cooked cauliflower and broccoli.