Ravioli with Tomato And Eggplant
- 120 g of ravioli
- 100 g of eggplant (1 medium eggplant)
- 200 g of ripe tomatoes (2 tomatoes)
- 15 g pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cut the eggplant and peeled tomatoes into cubes and place in the Pasta Cooker along with 2 tablespoons of water, 1 tablespoon of oil, the pine nuts and a pinch of salt.
- Stir, cover and microwave for 5 minutes at 800W. Remove the Pasta Cooker content and set aside.
- Microwave the spaghetti in the Pasta Cooker following the product instructions.
- Once finished, drain the spaghetti in the Pasta Cooker itself and add the vegetables. Stir and serve.
- Garnish with rosemary, thyme or basil to taste.Vary the vegetables according to what you have in your fridge, taking into account the possible differences in cooking times.
Product Used: Avanti Ravioli Machine